We encourage you to submit your contributions by the 1st of February, 2022!
Your abstract will be strictly reviewed by our Programme Committee, so please, keep to the guidelines set in the template which can be found on the registration page. Only such submissions may be qualified to be presented. If writing an abstract is a new thing, you are welcome to use this brief guide to abstract writing by Philip Koopman.
- Presenters will have 15 minutes for their talks and discussion. The recommended duration for the talk is 12 minutes, leaving 3 minutes for questions.
- While preparing, please be aware of the audience consisting of young researchers most probably not well familiar with the context of your research. Therefore, we strongly advise including a brief introduction to your field of research.
- You are welcome to prepare Your presentation with our slide template.
- Poster sessions also will be virtual.
- Please note that Your uploaded posters will be published on our conference website during the conference. Please contact the event organizers if You have any concerns.
- We need to receive Your poster by March 13, 23:59.
This year the best oral and poster presentations will be awarded.
Please note that photos and footage will be taken throughout Open Readings 2022. These will be used by the organizers of the conference for marketing and publicity in our publications, on our website and on social media or in any third party publication. Please contact the event organizers if you have any concerns or if you wish to be exempted from this activity.
Registration and attending are completely free! If you need any additional information or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.