Abstract submission deadline
3rd of February, 2017
NATIONAL CENTER FOR PHYSICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
Saulėtekio al. 3, Vilnius, Lithuania
Registration and attending is completely free!
"Open Readings 2017" - is an international academic platform for students and young researchers from all over the world to present their ongoing research results and practices in the fields of Physics and Natural Sciences.
60th International Scientific Conference for Students of Physics and Natural Sciences gathers people to discuss, learn, exchange and share their scientific experience, meet key experts and enjoy exciting programme. The conference will include lectures of well-known, leading and accomplished scientists, presentations of students’ research. "Open Readings 2017" gives an opportunity for BSc, MSc and PhD students, who are doing their scientific research, to present it to a larger audience, get constructive criticism and useful advices.
Prospective authors are encouraged to participate by submitting their abstracts online. Participation is free of charge. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
Abstract submission deadline – 3rd of February
City of culture and technology
From more than 15 different countries
Registration and attending is completely free
- Abstract submission deadline – 3rd of February, 2017
- Notifications sent to authors* – 12th of February, 2017
- Beginning of the conference – 14th of March, 2017
*If you have submitted your abstract before the deadline and need the notification earlier due to planning of the trip or getting VISA, please contact us in advance.
All presentations in the range of the following topics are welcome:
- Astrophysics and Astronomy
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology
- Biology, Genetics and Biomedical Sciences
- Chemistry and Chemical physics
- Functional Materials and Derivatives
- Laser Physics and Optical Technologies
- Material Science and Modern Technologies
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Semiconductor and Condensed Matter Physics
- Spectroscopy, Methods and Devices for Physical Diagnostics
- Systems biology and Bioinformatics
- Theoretical Physics
- Interdisciplinary, Other
If you are not sure if your research fits in any of the listed topics or you have any other questions, you can always contact the organisers firstname.lastname@example.org !
2016 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
More information for sponsors here