Abstract submission deadline
2nd of February, 2018
NATIONAL CENTER FOR PHYSICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
Saulėtekio al. 3, Vilnius, Lithuania
Registration and attending is completely free!
"Open Readings 2018" - is an international academic platform for students and young researchers from all over the world to present their ongoing research results and practices in the fields of Physics and Natural Sciences.
61st International Scientific Conference for Students of Physics and Natural Sciences gathers people to discuss, learn, exchange and share their scientific experience, meet key experts and enjoy exciting programme. The conference will include lectures of well-known, leading and accomplished scientists, presentations of students’ research. "Open Readings 2018" gives an opportunity for BSc, MSc and PhD students, who are doing their scientific research, to present it to a larger audience, get constructive criticism and useful advices.
Prospective authors are encouraged to participate by submitting their abstracts online. Participation is free of charge. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submission deadline – 3rd of February
City of culture and technology
From more than 15 different countries
Registration and attending is completely free
- Abstract submission deadline – 2nd of February, 2018
- Beginning of the conference – 20th of March, 2018
- Astrophysics and Astronomy
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology
- Biology, Genetics and Biomedical Sciences
- Chemistry and Chemical physics
- Functional Materials and Derivatives
- Laser Physics and Optical Technologies
- Material Science and Modern Technologies
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Semiconductor and Condensed Matter Physics
- Spectroscopy, Methods and Devices for Physical Diagnostics
- Systems biology and Bioinformatics
- Theoretical Physics
- Interdisciplinary, Other
All presentations in the range of the following topics are welcome:
If you are not sure if your research fits in any of the listed topics or you have any other questions, you can always contact the organisers email@example.com !
Richard B. Hoover
Peter Uhd Jepsen
Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics, Germany